The VBD-012-030DD is a Dali dimmable constant voltage LED driver designed to convert 100-265V AC input voltage to a 12V DC output voltage, with a maximum load of 30W and an output current of 2.5A. The driver is suitable for dry and damp locations due to its IP20 rating and is certified as Class 2.
The input current of the driver ranges from 0.31A to 0.16A, and the input frequency is 47-63 Hz. The driver is housed in a hardwired casing with dimensions of 333 x 76 x 41mm (13.1 x 3 x 1.6 in). It has an operating temperature of 90℃ and is certified by FC, UL, and RoHS.
The driver is capable of Dali dimming, which allows for smooth and precise dimming control of LED lighting systems. It is an ideal choice for use in architectural lighting, commercial lighting, and indoor lighting applications where a lower power output is required.
Veroboard Tech Inc. offers 12V, 24V DC DALI dimmable LED driver which is ETL/cETL FCC CE ROHS listed. Function conform to DALI protocol IEC62386. Dimming range from %0.1 to %100. Strong compatibility, flicker free dimming. Suitable for all LED lighting applications Compliance to worldwide safety regulations for lighting.
1. Output constant voltage
2. Built-in active PFC function
3. Efficiency >87% PF >0.9
4. Dimming range from 0.1% to 100%
5. Cooling by free air convection
6. Dimming Function: Built in DALI interface dimming function
7. Protections: Short circuit/overload/over current/over temperature
8. Conform to DALI Protocol IEC62386
9. Suitable for intelligent LED lighting
10. Compliance to worldwide safety regulations for lighting
11. Working Temperature: -40~+60°C