Veroboard 30 feet Red-Black Stranded Wire 22 AWG
- Red and Black colors help in the easy distinction of the conductors.
- Suitable for any Low Voltage lighting applications.
- The AWG22 wire is thinner than AWG18 and provides optimal resistance for low voltage lighting applications, prototyping, and breadboarding. When using a breadboard or PCB.
- The low voltage stranded wire helps to withstand the mechanical stress with its high flexibility as compared to the solid wire.
- The wire insulation is made of high-quality PVC. It helps to withstand stress and is more durable as compared to any regular wire.
- This product is a UL-recognized component with its UR certification.
|Wire Guage||22 AWG|
|Wire Length||10 Meters (30 Feet)|
|Nominal Outside Diameter||0.31 inch|